How to Get Listed in the SERC Electronic Directory
To update your entry in SERC's electronic (wayfinding) directory that is posted at each floor near the SERC elevator lobbies, you'll need to update your work address in Temple's central system. You need not be an occupant of SERC, any occupant of any CST building may have their entry appear in the electronic directory.
To update your Mailing address and Phone numbers, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to TUportal and, under TUapplications on the left, click Self-Service Banner.
- Click Personal Information.
- Click Addresses and Phones.
- Click the Pencil icon to the left of Temple Directory.
- The room number XXXX is 3 digits (e.g. 704) or 3 digits followed by a letter (e.g. 704E).
Enter exactly as below the first 5 lines (the Room entry on the second line is crucial). If you are in a building other than SERC, replace "SERC" in the second line by one of Beury, BioLife, Carnell, Conwell, Wachman, and adjust the street accordingly.
- Department of Physics (035-08)
- SERC Room XXXX
- 1925 N. 12th Street
- Temple University
- Philadelphia PA 19122-1801
or you could modify this address by selecting a different temple zip:
- SERC: 035-00
- Center for Networked Computing: 035-01
- Center for Data Analytics and Biomedical Informatics: 035-02
- Center for Biodiversity: 035-03
- Institute for Genomics and Evolutionary Medicine: 035-04
- Center for Biophysics and Computational Biology: 035-05
- Center for Materials Theory: 035-06
- Institute for Computational Molecular Science: 035-07
- Department of Physics: 035-08
- Department of Biology: 035-09
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences: 035-10
- Department of Chemistry: 035-11