How to Connect to the Temple Network
- Only temple purchased & managed machines are allowed on the wired network.
- No personal devices are allowed on the wired network.
- Never enter an IP address into your device and connect to the port.
- For wireless access, a device need not be registered. (https://computerservices.temple.edu/wireless-campus)
To connect a machine to the ethernet port in your office, the device's MAC / Ethernet address has to be registered.
Please submit a help request @ http://tuhelp.temple.edu with the following details to get the machine registered:
- Ethernet MAC address.
- Mention "Refer to CST IT" in the request.